By Terez Hartmann
How to use the Law of Attraction to ignite your spirit and bring your dreams to life.
“I want it, and I want it…eventually.” Said. No one. Ever.
Those of us who have learned a thing or two about life DO know that things can take time, but one of the great joys of being alive is getting to actually witness the alchemy of thoughts turning to 3-D, “real” things, and experiences.
A Fabulous Question:
Just recently, one of my “Law of Attraction & Allowing Your Success Coach Certification Course” students and fellow success catalysts asked a fabulous question:
“How does expectation from the LOA mechanism and perspective attract manifestation and not attract delay, as expectation relates to the future and a lot of teachings affirm that you must believe in the present moment not the future?”
When I considered this very deep and insightful query, I was inspired to share a process that has been a part of my experience for many years, along with a few additional insights. If you’re open and willing to turn “someday” into NOW, read on for my response to this awesome question.
Note: I have made changes and updates to my answer in the interest of relevance and to allow for in-the-moment inspiration.
An Inspired Answer:
You very wisely see that if you continually identify something as a “future” or “later” experience then, even with the best of intentions, you can—without meaning to—continue to create a reality where what you desire stays perpetually in the future.
In the realm of quantum physics, however, the moment you think a thought/dream/intention, it actually DOES exist in some form NOW. The work (for EVERY human being), is getting into a state of being that is conducive to allowing that dream/intention to become “LEGIT” in physical, tangible form.
This is one of the reasons I greatly emphasize focusing on the perspective of “allowing” in all that I do, because “allowing” is about BEING and DOING whatever you can to place yourself in a mental, emotional, physical, and vibrational state that is conducive to receiving your intentions NOW. ALL the tools I share through my work and creations are dedicated to helping you and your clients realize this state of receptivity/allowing. I the meantime, here are some ideas to help you/your coaching clients bridge the gap between future and now:
- Create an “Intention on FIRE!™” Encourage your client to write and speak an intention that fires her up and is a catalyst for authentic and natural positive emotion NOW.
Start the intention with, “Thank You for… (insert intention in the PRESENT tense here). If she feels uncomfortable with getting too specific, have your client focus simply upon how she wants to FEEL:
“Thank you for how good I feel every day.”
Or if that feels like too much of a stretch: “Thank you for my ever-increasing health, happiness, and overall well-being.”
Using “Thank You,” and speaking an intention/affirmation in the present tense that truly ignites positive feelings NOW also trains your brain, body, and emotions to become more open, willing, and ready NOW.
- Allow DAILY Success™*: Have your client make it her mission to look for thoughts, ideas, feelings, signs, and experiences that feel like a match to her intention throughout the day, and to keep a running list in some way all day. For example:
àIf she’s open to expanding wellness, have her make a note any time she feels good, has happy thoughts/ideas, has feel-good experiences, meets happy and healthy people, or sees signs or symbols that represent health and well-being.
àIf she’s open to embracing increased abundance, have her note any and all thoughts, ideas, symbols, gifts, or bonuses she receives that demonstrate the presence of prosperity.
àIf she’s open to enjoying a great romantic relationship or improving existing relationships, have her make a note of any positive interactions, great conversations, and any thoughts/ideas/symbols that she associates with love and harmony.
*BTW: All of our “Good Vibe Fire Tribe” subscribers are entitled to a free copy of the “Allowing Daily Success Sheet.” Subscribe by visiting our NEW website: www.TerezFirewoman.com, Then e-mail TerezFirewoman@Gmail.com, RE: “Allowing Daily Success!”
- Act on Inspiration. Encourage your client to follow the flow of what feels good to her, and to be willing to act on inspiration—particularly and especially when she’s feeling GOOD and has an open flow. Do note that “inspiration” can lead to a very different path when you act from a place of lack, loneliness, or fear, so it is FAR better to elevate your emotions before you act.
- Feed Your Baby. Remind your client that all data can either support or block her intentions. Encourage her to refrain from watching/reading/listening to/participating in things that feed lack, and instead to tune in to the conversations, movies, books, experience, and information that FEEDS and supports the idea that what she wants IS possible for HER.5. Review and Sleep with Success. Encourage your client to review her “Allowing Daily Success” items before bedtime to give her mind evidence that good has indeed happened TODAY, and to prime the pump for MORE beautiful bonuses, awesome upgrades, and sensational, happy surprises tomorrow!
On another note, in my experience, I’ve seen intentions take longer than I would have liked for two main reasons:
- I wasn’t ready yet (I still had some resistance and limiting beliefs in place)
- Life/The Universe/Source (which sees the BIG picture of what we TRULY want), orchestrated BETTER timing than when I thought it “should” happen, which often answered MULTIPLE prayers and intentions in magical ways!
For example: Many years ago, I once thought I wanted to get back together with an ex “NOW,” and could not foresee a happy future without him, but when that did not happen and I finally “Let It Go and Let It Grow” by focusing elsewhere for a while, not only did I connect with the man who is my husband of over 17 years (John), but John also happened to be a musician and recording engineer—which gave me THREE gifts:
àBeing with the love of my life!
àHaving a musical partner to perform with who is equally passionate about music!
àHaving a live-in recording engineer who helps bring my songs to life!
Boy, was it a blessing that I did NOT get what I thought I needed “NOW” back then, and let life give me even MORE than I had asked for at the IDEAL time.
The Bottom Line: From Someday to NOW!
The more you can help you client truly enjoy NOW as much as possible—without feeling lack or needing something to change in order to feel good—the faster and easier her awesome intentions can show up as soon as NOW.
Wishing YOU and your clients much continuing success NOW—and beyond!
Terez “Firewoman” Hartmann,“Your catalyst for all things Fab-YOU-lous,” is the author of Allowing Your Success!, a proud contributing author of Transform Your Life! book one and two, a professional Keynote Speaker/Workshop Facilitator, Singer-Songwriter/Recording Artist, “Allowing Adventures!” & “Savor Vacation” Facilitator, and true Renaissance Woman, and Visionary. She keeps her fire lit by embracing and promoting a lifestyle of “Allowing,” and by using creative expression to elevate and ignite the human spirit, a passion that she shares with her husband, soul-mate and creative partner of over 15 years, John Victor Hartmann. Together they share “Allowing TRUE LOVE” workshops and experiences designed to help others attract, allow, and maintain extraordinary relationships, and create custom jingles and voice-overs in their studio, THE Creativity Express. Visit: http://www.TerezFirewoman.com